K.R. Pradeep is a practicing CA for 24 years now.
We have expertise in representing the assesse's point of view in the tax hearing before the assessing Officer Commissioner Income Tax appeal and Income Tax Appellate Tribunal (ITAT)
Also appear before IT settlement commission and authority for advance ruling.
We are specialized in the area of tax litigation in cases involving large legal and factual disputes with forte particularly in the field of transfer pricing and international taxation. And taxation in relation to Software companies and companies claiming deductions under 10A 10B under the IT Act.
Services under this category can be classified as under:
Tax Support and Consultancy Services
We provide comprehensive tax support and consultancy services in the areas covering the following:
Tax Services for Corporate Clients
- Direct Tax
- Fringe Benefit tax
- Double taxation avoidance agreements
- International Taxation
- Income Tax and Corporate Tax
We specialize in Undertaking Direct tax support services for Multinational corporate clients. With our functional Knowledge of ERP (SAP/ CODA/ Oracle etc.) environment, these services may be provided at the clients place or at our own offices and may be suitably customized as per the requirements of each client. The services provided include the following:
Personal Taxation Services
- Handling day-to-day tax matters including replying to various tax notices and providing necessary tax support on regular tax matters
- Tax compliances including advance Income tax and FBT calculations and deposits, TDS compliances and filing of various returns
- Providing necessary information to Statutory auditors or management auditors in relation to tax matters
- Support in compilation of Transfer pricing Documentation and Certification
- Compilation of Corporate tax returns (Income tax, wealth tax and FBT) and its e-Filing with the revenue department
- Compilation of Various details for Tax Assessment purposes (Scrutiny, Appellate level) for Income tax and Transfer pricing
- Tax representations before Assessing officers in connection with tax assessments including transfer pricing
- Discussions with senior councils for appellate and other important matters
- Coordination with the Internal Accounting department of the company for tax related support and tax account reconciliation
To minimize your worries relating to Personal Taxation Services, we offer highly expert consultancy to individuals, owner-managers of businesses, corporate directors and executives. We offer personal tax planning, tax compliance and advisory services covering the following:
- Personal Tax Consulting
- Personal Tax Compliances – Compiling and filing of Tax returns
- Review and assistance in advance tax computations
- Representation before Tax authorities in connection with tax assessments, refunds or other matters
- Support in getting various tax registrations including Permanent Account Number (PAN), view you tax credit online etc.
- Management of tax records in Soft and Hard forms
- Advise on tax issues like capital gains/ loans/ tax Investments etc.
We undertake Regulatory compliances viz. statutory returns and documents preparations, compilations and e-filings with the revenue authorities including the following:
- Tax Audits as per the provisions of the Indian Income tax Laws
- Preparation and Review of corporate tax returns to ensure compliances with the Income Tax Act, 1961 and the various judicial pronouncements
- Preparation and Review of the withholding tax (TDS) returns as per the provisions of the Income Tax Act
- Seeking Advance Rulings
Foreign Remittance Certifications
- Undertake tax representations before Revenue authorities for Tax Assessments of Income tax and transfer pricing cases and other tax matters.
We undertake consultancy and Certification services needed for making foreign remittances following the provisions of section 195 of the Income tax Act, 1961 or as per Double Taxation Avoidance agreements (DTAA) as per the guidelines of Reserve Bank of India. The services under this category broadly include the following:
- Advising on the applicability of withholding tax on various foreign remittances as per Indian Income tax Act / DTAA
- Issuing Foreign Remittance Certificates under the various provisions of the Income Tax Act, 1961
- Royalty and Technical know-how workings as per Reserve Bank of India guidelines and formats and withholding tax certification on such remittances
- Seeking certificates from the International taxation department for non/lower deduction of tax at source
- Representations before International taxation authorities in connection with any matters arising out of withholding tax on foreign remittances
- Other documentation and remittance support and dealing with authorized dealers in connection with foreign remittances.